Print this page

Remote control

Precautions in use of the remote control

  • Be careful when handling the control, especially because it is small and light. Dropping or striking it hard may damage it, wear out the battery or cause a malfunction.

  • Keep the remote control free of moisture, dust and water. Do not subject it to shock.

  • Do not place the remote control unit in places where it could be exposed to high temperatures, such as on the dashboard or near a heater vent. Allowing the remote control unit to overheat may warp its case or cause other problems.

  • Do not operate the remote control unit while driving because doing so could cause an accident.

  • When using the remote control, point it toward the remote control light receptor.

  • The light receptor may not operate correctly if it is exposed to bright light such as direct sunlight.

  • Remove the batteries from the remote control unit whenever it is not to be used for a long time.