• Built-in Bluetooth® wireless technology • USB connection • Monochrome OEL display
• MOSFET 50W x 4 channel outputs • 7-band PEQ and loudness control • Auto EQ (using a microphone)
• Time Alignment (Auto/Easy) • Crossover • 5V preamp output • Blue/Red switchable illumination
• Twin security system • Remote control • E-LAN data link system • AUX input • Direct iPod® connection (USB)
• Simple search function for iPod® • Detachable front panel/ESN (Key CD Security)
Incoming/outgoing in-car calls are all handled through Bluetooth, which is routed through the car's speakers. Audio from your phone can also be streamed to the car's speaker system.
The CD5030 is designed using premium components. Features include Auto Time Alignment for speakers, and a system frequency response that can be automatically analyzed (using the optional MEI-100 microphone) and precision-tailored with the 7-band parametric equaliser to satisfy discerning audio enthusiasts.
Your iPod® can connect directly to the CD5030 via USB for a pure digital-to-digital connection, with no digital-to-analog signal deterioration so your music can be better enjoyed. New Easy Search lets you locate exactly what you want in a flash.
The sleek multi-function rotary knob takes care of the most-used operations and with selectable illumination, the CD5030 looks as great as it sounds.
Peace of mind is yours with a front panel that detaches to make the unit inoperative unless re-attached, as well as the acclaimed ECLIPSE ESN anti-theft system.