ECLIPSE offers a standard 12 month warranty on all new products purchased from an Authorised ECLIPSE Dealer in Australia.
ECLIPSE offers an extended warranty to all customers who purchase and have the installation carried out by an Authorised ECLIPSE Dealer.
- This extended warranty only applies to new ECLIPSE products purchased from an Authorised ECLIPSE Dealership. Ex-demonstration and pre owned products are not covered by this warranty.
- This extended warranty (2 years) covers failure of components or failure of the product to operate in accordance with the published product specification at time of production. Repairs and service of registered ECLIPSE product will be carried out at no cost to the owner.
- Qualifying product* is warranted by Fujitsu Ten Australia Pty Ltd. and is subject to the conditions stated below to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of 36 months from the date of purchase specified on the consumers receipt of purchase.
- ECLIPSE product warranty is offered to the original purchaser of the products and is not transferable to subsequent owners.
- ECLIPSE products purchased from a source other than an Authorised Australian ECLIPSE Dealership, including any and all purchases via the internet from a non Authorised ECLIPSE Dealership, shall not be covered by ECLIPSE warranty.
Extended warranty covers the following product categories.
- Source Units: All CD Tuner range
- Navigation: All in - car navigation products
- Speakers : Component and Point Source Speaker Only
- Subwoofer : All Subwoofer products
- Peripheral products: All camera products
The following items must be presented when claiming against ECLIPSE extended warranty
- Proof of purchase which includes invoice of installation
- E-CARE form with serial number
- Integrated speakers aren't covered by the extended warranty.
- Product failure as a result of unreasonable environmental conditions, dust, liquid damage, intrusion of foreign objects,accident, misuse, improper installation, vehicle electrical or wiring faults will not be covered by this warranty.
- Warranty will not cover Bluetooth compatibility issues.
- Fujitsu Ten Australia Pty Ltd. shall not be held liable or for any form of consequential loss.
- Removal and re-installation costs, freight and transport costs are not covered by this warranty.
- Damage as a result of incorrect installation is not covered as a responsibility of Fujitsu Ten Australia Pty Ltd.
- This warranty is not transferable to any other party or vehicle not specified on the E-CARE registration form.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by an external connection or association with electronic equipment of other types.
- Any product which has the serial number removed, detached or defaced.
- Any product which has the warranty seal damaged.
- Any product which has been adjusted, altered or modified without ECLIPSE's consent.
- Any product not distributed by Fujitsu Ten Australia Pty Ltd. in Australia.
- Any product not purchased though an authorised ECLIPSE Dealer.
- ECLIPSE service have the right to refuse any warranty claim that is deemed to be invalid on reasonable grounds.