- Tems of Use
By accessing, browsing and/or using this Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. We may to add, delete, or revise the Terms or contents of this Website at any time without notice, and such revisions shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. By using this Website you agree to be bound by such revisions. Therefore you should periodically revisit the following page to determine the current Terms to which you are bound.
- I. Ownership of Rights and Limitation of Use of Contents
- All content on this Website is owned by Fujitsu Ten Limited ("FTL") or its licensors, including without limitation all copyrights, patents, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights related to that content. FTL authorizes you to copy material published on the Website for use in support of FTL products only, on condition that your use of copied material retains all copyright and other proprietary notices in the same manner as on the original. No other use of contents is authorized and no licenses are granted. No contents on the Website may be otherwise copied, modified, translated, distributed, published, or used without the prior permission of the owner of the contents. All contents on the Website are protected by copyright.
- II. Disclaimers of Warranties
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW THE CONTENTS ON THE WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES' RIGHTS), OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE. Reasonable efforts will be used to upload accurate and up-to-date information, but otherwise there is no warranty that the contents of the Website are error-free, accurate, complete, or timely. Product specifications are estimated using specific systems, components, and procedures. Differences in design, configuration, and conditions may affect how products actually perform.
- IV. Limitation of Liability
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW NEITHER OF FTL OR FUJITSU TEN (AUSTRALIA) PTY LTD (“FTAL”) ARE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ECONOMIC LOSSES, LOST PROFITS, LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, LOST REVENUES, OR LOST DATA) ARISING OUT OF THE ACCESS TO OR INABILITY TO ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE OR ANY SUBSITES EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- V. Transmitted Materials
- VI. Other Prohibited Uses.
- You are prohibited from using this Website for any purpose that is unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, misleading, tortious, profane, infringing, damaging or in any manner that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law.
- VII. Linking to the Website
- VIII. Downloads
- IX. Applicable Laws
- The Website is controlled by FTL. You are responsible for compliance with local laws. Access from jurisdictions where the content is illegal is prohibited. Any claim relating to the Website, its use, and content is governed by the laws of Japan.
- X. Indemnity
- You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless FTL, FTAL, their affiliates and their officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, and hold them harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of your misuse of the Website, your violation of the Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
- XI. Severability
- If any provision(s) of these Terms are held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, such provision(s) shall be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
- XII. Privacy
- The Terms apply to your use of this site unless you have executed a separate agreement with FTL or FTAL governing such site use.