|Websites||URL and Notes|
By accessing, browsing and/or using this Websites, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. We may to add, delete, or revise the Terms or contents of this Websites at any time without notice, and such revisions shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. By using this Websites you agree to be bound by such revisions. Therefore you should periodically revisit the following page to determine the current Terms to which you are bound:
- I. Ownership of Rights and Limitation of Use of Contents
- All content on this Websites is owned by Fujitsu Ten Corp. of America ("FTCA") or its licensors, including without limitation all copyrights, patents, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights related to that content. FTCA authorizes you to copy material published on the Websites for use in support of FTCA products only, on condition that your use of copied material retains all copyright and other proprietary notices in the same manner as on the original. No other use of contents is authorized and no licenses are granted. No contents on the Websites may be otherwise copied, modified, translated, distributed, published, or used without the prior permission of the owner of the contents. All contents on the Websites are protected by copyright.
- II. Disclaimers of Warranties
- THE CONTENTS ON THE WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES' RIGHTS), OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE. Reasonable efforts will be used to upload accurate and up-to-date information, but otherwise there is no warranty that the contents of the Websites are error-free, accurate, complete, or timely. Product specifications are estimated using specific systems, components, and procedures.Differences in design, configuration, and conditions may affect how products actually perform.
- IV. Limitation of Liability
- FTCA IS NOT LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ECONOMIC LOSSES, LOST PROFITS, LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, LOST REVENUES, OR LOST DATA) ARISING OUT OF THE ACCESS TO OR INABILITY TO ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE OR THE SUBSITES EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- V. Transmitted Materials
- VI. Other Prohibited Uses.
- You are prohibited from using this Websites for any purpose that is unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, misleading, tortious, profane, infringing, damaging or in any manner that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law.
- VII. Linking to the Website
- VIII. Downloads
- IX. Applicable Laws
- The Websites are controlled by FTCA, and the server is controlled by FTCA's affiliated company in Japan.The materials on the Websites may not be appropriate or available for use outside the United States of America. You are responsible for compliance with local laws. Access from jurisdictions where the content is illegal is prohibited. Any claim relating to theWebsites, their use, and their content is governed by controlling Federal laws and the laws of the State of California without regard to choice of law rules.
- X. Indemnity
- You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless FTCA and its affiliates and their officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, and hold them harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of your misuse of the Websitess or Subsites, your violation of the Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
- XI. Arbitration
- You and we agree that any claim, dispute, or controversy (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise of any kind) between you and FTCA and its affiliates, its agents, employees, or directors arising in relation to this Agreement and the products and services purchased hereunder shall be resolved exclusively and finally by binding arbitration under the commercial rules of the American Arbitration Association then in effect before a single arbitrator in Los Angeles County, California. Any award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on each of the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. Each party will pay its own costs and attorneys' fees, if any, provided that we will be responsible for paying any arbitration filing fees and fees required to obtain a hearing to the extent that such fees exceed the amount of the filing fee to initiate a claim in the court of general jurisdiction in the state where you reside. If any party prevails on a statutory claim that allows for the prevailing party to receive an award of attorneys' fees, the arbitrator may award reasonable fees to the prevailing party.
- XII. Severability
- If any provision(s) of these Terms are held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, such provision(s) shall be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
- XIII. Privacy
- The Terms apply to your use of this site unless you have executed a separate agreement with FTCA governing such site use.