|*1 “Resume” function inoperative.
If ACC is off then turned on, the system is unable to return to the point it was previously.
*2 During video mode selection, please select songs only after the blue screen appears to enjoy video playback.
*3 iPod software Ver. 2.2 or higher required. Vers. 1.X.X will not playback video.
*4 Tested with AVN4429 software Ver. 2.1.1
*5 Music files can also be seen in the video list.
*6 iPod software Ver. 2.2 or higher required.
- Not compatible with iPod 1st + 2nd generation and iPod shuffle 1st + 2nd generation because they have no dock connector.
- iPhone and iPhone 3G compatibility not guaranteed.
Precautions for iPod connection:
Please consult your dealer.
- Only use current iPod software.
- Depending on iPod model or software version used, some operational changes and discrepancies may be seen to content in ECLIPSE head unit manuals.
- Damage including impaired performance and housing deformation may result when a connected iPod is left exposed to a car interior’s high temperatures over extended periods of time.
- ECLIPSE is not responsible for any loss of data incurred during operation.
- Using iPod models released after current head unit models may not provide the same level of performance.
iPodŽ is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.